Archivist
Nguyen Anh Tuan
HCM City
Singapore


With thanks to:
The Economist
Time Asia
The New York Times
BBC News
Yale Global Online
American Heritage
Foreign Affairs
Military History
Mother Jones
National Geographic
The New Republic
Project Syndicate
Japan Times
Heritage Foundation
Amnesty International
Human Rights Watch
Far Eastern Economic Review
Rethinking Schools Online
Europa World
International Herald Tribune
History Today
Wikipedia
Newsweek
The Korea Times



Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend



Tagboard
your tagboard code here


Archives September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 September 2009 October 2009 March 2010 March 2011 April 2011 September 2012

Credits
Acoustict.blogspot.com
Picture
Brushes
Blogspot
Blogskins

Saturday 14 October 2006
a good friday the 13th


Friday the 13th is now yesterday… well actually nothing bad has happened to me this day ever… but something real bad has happened to me per se… at that time I was too young to grab it all…

anyway I’m glad I had a good Friday the 13th =) me and Ivan planned to meet at 12 for lunch first… but we both had a late night and couldn’t really wake up… just when I wanted to message him and ask if we could meet later, I got an sms from him saying just that =)

We had lunch at LJS. Ivan updated me on a few things… I was so shocked hearing of a friend… couldn’t believe he behaved that way… and I feel sad knowing that YH and Jeremy are still on the rocks… and I don’t think Jem should act that way at all… =( anyway, Hafiz came and gave us a lift to TJ… hahaha I thought that was quite cool… we met some old friends there =) it always feels good coming back to TJ =) and I talked to Mrs Tag about scholarships… to Ms Ng about psychology and Gaya =) seems like Shaun is doing very well… hahaha…

Then Ivan, Mei Hui, Wenny and me went to Marina Square to KBox… yay, it’d been quite some time since I last sang there… I know I don’t sing well but somehow I still wanna sing… hahaha… even attempted some Chinese pieces =) Jia Yi and Sammy joined us when we were about to be done… but they refused to come in and wait till we finished the last few songs… don’t know why hahaha…

Dinner at café cartel was good… good food, and good fun, to a certain extent hahaha, considering how nasty some truth questions were… =) then Wenny had to leave as she’s having SAT tomorrow… Mei Hui left with her… the rest played pools… I still suck =( [Eunice, I think I’d lose to you hands down] but because I lost my team had some great fun hahaha… though the forfeits were really disgusting… =) Ivan, I think we both rock =)

Anyway I bumped into quite a number of people today… Si Ying insisted that I take the sushi money… but I really don’t know how much it was now… =)

I think Ivan and I look very good hahaha… I think it’s fun catching up with old friends and all; if only Hafiz could stay with us… I think I need to crash NTU one more time… I think Sherly always comes to town at the wrong time, like when I’m not free… hahaha…

I hope Janice is fine =( I really wish I could say something better… but I couldn’t…

Tuan ♥ 12:38 pm link to post 0 comments