Archivist
Nguyen Anh Tuan
HCM City
Singapore


With thanks to:
The Economist
Time Asia
The New York Times
BBC News
Yale Global Online
American Heritage
Foreign Affairs
Military History
Mother Jones
National Geographic
The New Republic
Project Syndicate
Japan Times
Heritage Foundation
Amnesty International
Human Rights Watch
Far Eastern Economic Review
Rethinking Schools Online
Europa World
International Herald Tribune
History Today
Wikipedia
Newsweek
The Korea Times



Friends
friend
friend
friend
friend



Tagboard
your tagboard code here


Archives September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 September 2009 October 2009 March 2010 March 2011 April 2011 September 2012

Credits
Acoustict.blogspot.com
Picture
Brushes
Blogspot
Blogskins

Saturday 7 October 2006
cuz i had not one but many bad days


looks like things are starting to get better after the cruelly excruciating days... my homies just share with me their internet access... meaning i'd have stable connection from now on... well i hope so... anyway they were really nice trying to help me get proper signals, especially the girl... i think her boyfriend was jealous lol...

anyway i wanna recap on the bad days... good medicines to my bad discipline...

the only good thing that happened was me completing my BGS proposal in 3 hours when every one of us was given a week or even two to. that night i stayed up till 4am to study for my math test... and it couldn't have been better the following morning when i woke up late and locked myself out of the room and missed the entire paper... it was the baddest morning... and the baddest day came true when i had a quiz for the afternoon class and realized i hadnt read anything up for that...

another 4am night and i was only a bit late for another math test on friday... then i went to retake the other math paper... well i did badly for both paper... but i gotta say that the math profs were very nice to me... i forgot to bring my calculator and one of them asked the class if anyone brought an extra one... and the prof whose test i missed was kind enough to let me go early...

lesson 1: as i can't get rid of math, i gotta love it. and study good.

lesson 2: i shouldn't snooze my alarm anymore or i would not be up in time.

anyway i was happier in the afternoon... i went back to TJ for a while... with my uncle... he wanna send his son there... there were few people around; most should be mugging for their exams at some secluded corners on Earth (hopefully not doing something else)... i was happy cuz the few who were there still remember me... and i was happy seeing Mrs Lim again... she's always nice...

lesson 3: patience pays... sometimes as much as 15 bucks when you bargain over the price of handsets...

lesson 4: i need to be rich so that i wouldn't have to feel the need to bargain hahaha... (not me who bargained by the way, not for myself at least).

and i realize, the days could have been much worse if someone wasn't there for me =)

Tuan ♥ 12:55 pm link to post 0 comments